the itinerary of a broken hearted:
I sleep on it for several tmes as if when I wake up it will all be gone
I eat some more as if when I'm full I won't hunger for solutions anymore
I hit my head against the wall as if brain damage will erase my pains
I spend sometime reading mangas as if I can imitate the character's resolve
I reread my confusions and reminisce on my late night stroll and started to tear up as if I was abandoned for years
I tune into the television's white noise fading as if it will be like my troubles
I prayed a couple of days for divine intervention as if it's a hopeless case
I got to face this two-holed broken heart, maybe try to fix it... Though i don't know how and where to start
But I won't stay in this state for long, I won't be defined by this state, I refuse to. I will move on, stronger.
Maybe I am lost... I lost myself when I imploded with all that I had, all i ever wanted
I am a loser after all
aww. :( </3
ReplyDeletepooola! :((
ReplyDelete