Saturday, August 27, 2011

what keeps me up

well at first I thought of having activities to eat up much of my time..

since I only have 11 units left for this sem (and only 9 next sem), that my barkada is in med/graduate school and/or has work, i drift in moments far too gray and  just spend time doing not much
so I...

I enlisted  myself to become an officer (and was elected? by former executive board) of a university wide japanese culture organization
I suggested a thesis related to my organization's theme (kinda difficult but plausible)
I go extra pro active in my last minor class, scl3  ^___^
I joined a course based pageant as a representative of my current home section.
ah yeah, my partner, tyn.. [please support us]

I just believed that these activities would keep me busy, that I'm neither bored/boring nor empty but it seems that one can never be too busy to feel happy - even overjoyed, sad and lonesome, and inadequately quiet. some say I have lost the spark of passion I formerly have that may make me the life of the crowd/party. of how I lost this spark, I have only few clues, few strong convincing clues that lurk in my mind in between my sleep and wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment