Thursday, August 23, 2012

ellipsis

I drew first blood...

So... I got the job in the construction firm in Gilmore but later on I would be assigned to another location/project site, but until then I would be staying and exploring the wonders of Gilmore and its undying winds.
Today, went on the usual long waits for processing and meeting.... And then I was brought by a HR personnel to our Makati site and educated skilled workers more of the new HRIS, that I am not well educated as well - so morale and tech support na lang ako sa HR personnel. XD
One employee even tried quizzing me, I answered with logical answers then relayed questions to the HR personnel when he was dissatisfied with my answers :)) To brag, tama ako ayaw pa maniwala.. and daming taong di naniniwala sa akin :<

Everything was somewhat as I was told to expect until someone came in and raised his concern and emotionally defend his side then threatened to resign the tomorrow instantly...
How people can be disheartened by a single mistake over whatever he had done and achieved moved me... eto yung madalas ko lang nababasa sa manga or napapanood sa screen pero eto totoo na... kinabuhayan ng pamilya laban sa yabang na di tumatanggap ng sariling pagkakamali. He knew his role and how vital it is and is willing to give it up and let down the operation and other people who would be affected by his shortcomming.

Kaya ayun, natameme na lang yung may mababaw na concern, naoverwhelm na sa raged employee. Patience is essential for change.. Especially when you're already in a fluid state where everything goes and hell seems to be just here and there.

2 comments: