I am not built for the cold! I got not much fat to envelope me against the cold! T_T
Then again, I can just wear a thicker jacket O.O
Listening to the radio (morning rush), old songs from the 80's, 90's and mid 2000 are on...
Delamar says most of the requests they been receiving are sad songs...
Was it the weather? was it that there were more good (and great) 'sawi' composer back then
She continues that generally, those listening to the radio are lonely... they got time to delve deeper into what is being aired compared with just keeping the radio on the background. :(
Warmth from a mug
The cold wind won't just die out
I tried closing the window, the fan, air conditioning unit
But there's still this chill
Even if i go down the stairs, it's still cold
I tried finding the warmest spot in the house
Or least cold
Left out without any choice
I went to a cold corner
Huddled my knees to my face
Shivered some minute
And all was calm and cold
pota bat ngaun ko lang to nakita! haha hello dave ima read your blog muna !
ReplyDeletehi ivan! go lang! hahaha
ReplyDelete